Konecranes offers a diverse selection of 2-ton cranes and other lifting solutions engineered to stand up to the constant repetitive rigors of industrial applications, such as assembly lines, work stations, maintenance and shipping and receiving.
XM Light Crane Systems
Our XM light crane systems, equipped with Konecranes XN electric chain hoists, come in a variety of models, with 1/8- to 2-ton capacities.
- Easily expanded and modified thanks to modular design
- Designed with minimal rolling resistance for smooth, quiet operation
- Standard push trolleys for bridge and hoist; motorized trolley optional
- Free-standing or ceiling suspended to accommodate efficient operation in any facility
- Single, double girder and monorail designs available
- Flat 3-phase power cable
- Hollow UKA profile, cut to length
- Bolted connections
XN Electric Chain Hoists
So you can be confident of their reliability, we run our efficient, compact chain hoists through dynamic tests at 125 percent of their rated capacity. Choose from hook suspension, push and motorized trolley models, available at 1/8- to 5-ton capacities. We also offer you a choice of motor voltages and lifting and travel speeds to meet the requirements of your application.
- Standard dual speed motor, at 4:1 ratio, delivers smooth operation
- Safety features include upper and lower electrical limit switches
- CSA certified and meet or exceed international standards
- Friction torque limiter prevents overloads
- Features built-in control panel
Adjustable console bearings are standard on our jib cranes, which are available in a wide variety of models, up to 2-ton capacity. These bearings minimize downtime as they make jib crane installation and relocation a quick process. In addition, they promote safety, minimizing trolley and jib beam movement as they facilitate accurate adjustments.
Additional safety features:
- Main disconnect switch located on pillar, or on wall, for wall-mounted models
- Hoist pendant with emergency stop
Manual Chain Hoists
The unsurpassed design and rugged construction of Konecranes’ manual chain hoists and lever pullers deliver reliable lifting performance. Standard models range from ¼ to 10 tons with optional models available up to 20 tons.
Machined chain sprocket facilitates smooth, efficient operation
High-grade alloy steel is galvanized for corrosion resistance